Accounting, Auditing & Taxation Scholarships Australia 2016 – 2017
1) Accounting and Corporate Governance Honours Scholarship 2016/ 2017
2) Platinum Asset Management Financial Planning Scholarship 2016/ 2017
- Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- La Trobe Business School
- School of Economics
- Will you have completed the first semester of the second year of your Bachelor of Finance, or any business related degree program specialising or majoring in Financial Management? (Second Year Scholarship)
- Are you currently enrolled in your third/final year of your Bachelor of Finance, or any business related degree program specialising or majoring in Financial Management? (Third/Final Year Scholarship)
- Are you studying full-time, and intending to continue full time study the above mentioned course?
- Have you achieved a minimum 70% average or higher in all your financial planning subjects?
- Are you an Australian citizen?
Students who already receive a scholarship are not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
3) The Warren Braxton Bannister Bursary In Economics 2016/ 2017
University Name: The University of Queensland
About: Established in 2005 and maintained by an endowment from the estate of the late Warren Braxton Bannister.
Field of study: Economics
Eligibility: The Bursaries are awarded to the applicants showing the greatest merit, as demonstrated by:
(a) financial need (documentation required); and
(b) either –
(i) academic achievement; or
(ii) evidence relevant to future success in the study of economics.
How to apply: Download and complete the The Warren Braxton Bannister Bursary Application Form (pdf) and follow the instructions enclosed. The Bursaries are open, upon written application, to students enrolled in Year 1 of the Bachelor of Economics program.
More information: contact the University for further information
Contact: School of Economics
T: 61 7 3365 4959
4) Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia Achiever Scholarship 2016/ 2017
University Name:The University of Melbourne
About: To acknowledge and support academic achievement the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia is pleased to sponsor a scholarship for Bachelor of Commerce students.
Field of study: Accounting
Eligibility: The Scholarship is open to students undertaking their second year of a Bachelor of Commerce degree, who are majoring in Accounting or intend to.
How to apply: Students should submit an online application including an academic record (available from the https://my.unimelb.edu.au/login/pages/login.jsp student portal) and evidence of applicable scholarships and/or of qualifying for Financial Hardship.
Closing date: 19 October annually
Contact: For more information please send an email to: FBE-Scholarships@unimelb.edu.au
5) Chartered Accountants Benevolent Foundation Scholarship 2016/ 2017
About: This fund offers scholarships for tertiary education through the Chartered Accountants Program or other approved courses. Applicants will be marginalised and disadvantaged Australians who have a financial need, who demonstrate an interest in accounting and who are permanent residents or citizens of Australia.
Field of study: Accounting
Eligibility: Please download the Chartered Accountants Benevolent Foundation Scholarship Eligibility (pdf)
How to apply: Download and complete the Chartered Accountants Benevolent Foundation Scholarship Application Form (pdf). Please submit your completed application form with supporting documents to:
Chartered Accountants Benevolent Foundation
GPO Box 9985, Sydney NSW 2001
Closing date: Please contact The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (contact details below) for closing date details.
Contact: Pamela Lee